Self Managed Superannuation
Superannuation law is an intricate area and the team at Gibson & Partners are experts with regard to the tax aspects of superannuation and can assist with the management of your superannuation fund.
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds (by arrangement)
- Completing information for the Australian Taxation Office
- Superannuation audits (by arrangement)
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
- Borrowing within SMSF (by arrangement)
General advice warning
The information contained in this document is general advice, which means that it has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs.